This 1.5 hrs workshop will teach you the ancient art of wheel pottery which will not only be relaxing but also will be exciting as you get to create a pottery with your own imagination
- Create your own Pottery with the help of an expert
- Learn the different styles and techniques used in Pottery creation
- Get to know about different type of clays and Klins used in pottery
- Take away whatever you create at the workshop
During Pottery making one gets so involved that it is akin to meditation, which rejuvenates a person and increases positive emotions. The process of creating art doesn’t just make one feel better, it also brings relaxation and calmness to the mind of the person creating them.
With Wheel pottery one can make different kinds pots by throwing and raising clay on an electronic wheel, you will get to give it a shape and size with your own hands and feel awed by the feel of clay forming a shape in your hands
- All guests are required to report at the meeting point at the pottery studio located at J L N Marg at 10:30 am
- A brief introduction of pottery processes will be given and the types of clay and kiln used will be explained
- With the help of instructor you get to create pots of various shapes and sizes on an electric wheel
- At the end of the session, you can take away whatever you created in the workshop after it has been heated and hardened at the Klin and depart at around 12:00 pm.
- Pottery session.
- Expert/guide for the pottery session.
- Pottery creation ingredients and equipment (clay, Klin etc).
- One pottery souvenir to take home (One you create).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 1500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.