Day Time Adventures In Panchgani
A day full of adventure sports in a serene location in Panchgani.
- Lush green location of your activities.
- Enjoy activities like flying Fox, commando crossing, Burma bridge, obstacle course, trust track, trek, cycling.
- Veg/non-veg buffet breakfast, lunch and evening tea on the house.
Panchgani is a hill station in the Satara district of Maharastra. This gem of a hill station was established by a British officer as a summer resort. He is credited for planting many plant species from the western world in Panchgani, including Siver oak and poinsettia, these plants have flourished since then. This hill station had become a retirement place for the British officers as the weather remained pleasant throughout the year. Panchgani is home to many of the prestigious residential educational institutions.
- You will be received by our hosts at the location of your adventure activities at 9:00 am.
- Once you have arrived, you can avail the inhouse breakfast buffet, lunch and evening tea.
- Apart from the delicious food, you will also undertake several adventure activities like:
- Flying Fox
- Commando Crossing
- Burma Bridge
- Obstacle Course
- Trust Track
- After the completion of your activity, you will depart from this beautiful adventure site at 5:30 pm.
- Service of a professional host.
- Safety equipment required for the activities.
- First aid in case of emergency.
- All meals during the day.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1010 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.