Rock Climbing & Rappelling In Panchgani
Enjoy an adventurous session of rock climbing and rappelling in Panchgani and give your adrenaline a wholesome spike.
- Rappelling in a beautiful location.
- Detailed instructive demo before actual conduction of the activity.
- Professional guide for the participants.
Panchgani is a hill station in the Satara district of Maharastra. This gem of a hill station was established by a British officer as a summer resort. He is credited for planting many plant species from the western world in Panchgani, including Siver oak and poinsettia, these plants have flourished since then. This hill station had become a retirement place for the British officers as the weather remained pleasant throughout the year. Panchgani is home to many of the prestigious residential educational institutions.
- Our hosts will receive you at the activity location at your specified time in camp Panchgani.
- Upon arrival, you will be trekking for 15 to 20 minutes from the meeting point to the activity location which is on the outskirts of the camp.
- After you have reached the activity location you will be briefed about the safety protocols.
- And then a detailed demo of the entire procedure will be given to you.
- Once the initial protocols are done, you enjoy your rappelling in the lush green location.
- The event as a whole would not take you more than half an hour.
- After the completion of the event, you may take a walk around the camp or depart.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 455 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.