Cave Exploration In Panchgani
Enjoy the experience of exploring a cave in the wilderness of Panchgani.
- Guided by our hosts into the depths of a beautiful cave.
- Detailed instructions about the terrain to be explored.
Panchgani is a hill station in the Satara district of Maharastra. This gem of a hill station was established by a British officer as a summer resort. He is credited for planting many plant species from the western world in Panchgani, including Siver oak and poinsettia, these plants have flourished since then. This hill station had become a retirement place for the British officers as the weather remained pleasant throughout the year. Panchgani is home to many of the prestigious residential educational institutions.
- Our hosts will be receiving you at the meeting location at your specified time slot.
- Once you have arrived you will be trekking for about 15 to 20 minutes into the wilderness of the camp in Panchgani.
- After you have arrived in the location of the cave, you will be briefed about the terrain and be provided with safety equipment.
- You will be covering your route along with a guide.
- Once you have completed the activity you may take a walk back to the camp and then depart back.
- Service of a professional instructor cum guide.
- Safety equipment.
- First aid kit in case of emergency.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 300 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.