Day Observation and Space Activities In Panchgani
Enjoy an experience of space and observatory packages in Panchgani and take back home an experience which is just more than usual.
- Take a tour of the space museum.
- A fun filled session AV animation.
- A session of sun scope.
- Mythological session.
- A series of two informative workshops.
Panchgani is a hill station in the Satara district of Maharastra. This gem of a hill station was established by a British officer as a summer resort. He is credited for planting many plant species from the western world in Panchgani, including Siver oak and poinsettia, these plants have flourished since then. This hill station had become a retirement place for the British officers as the weather remained pleasant throughout the year. Panchgani is home to many of the prestigious residential educational institutions.
- You will be arriving at the location of the activity at 10:00 am in the morning.
- Upon arrival, our hosts will brief about the activities you would be undertaking.
- Once you are all set, you will undertake the following activities:
- A tour of a space museum.
- A fun packed session of AV animation.
- A session of sun scope operation.
- Mythological tales session.
- An informative series of two workshops.
- Once you have completed the course of your activities you will be departing at 5:00 pm in the evening.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1699 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.