Camping At Wada
Camp in a serene location in the scenic town of Vada (Wada) and take a pause in the lap of mother nature.
- Camping in a serene location in a well-maintained accommodation, Karvy huts.
- All meals are on the house.
- Enjoy activities like Burma bridge, Zip Line, commando crossing, trekking, trust track, obstacle course, rain dance with music.
Wada also known as Vada is one of the eight talukas in Palghar district of the Konkan region of Maharastra. It is one of the most industrialized taluks in the district. Vada has three main lakes and two rivers by the name of Vaitarna and Pinjal flow through Vada. This region is blessed with good agricultural lands, so the major source of income here is agriculture. Vada has a mixed culture and many tribes like Agri, Koli, Bhanushali reside here.
- You will be arriving at the campsite at your specific time slot.
- During your stay at this mesmerizing location, you will be availing the full cycle of meals which includes breakfast, lunch, evening tea & snacks and lastly dinner.
- Also in the course of time of your stay, you may also undertake the following adventure activities:
- Burma bridge.
- Commando crossing.
- Trust Track.
- Obstacle course.
- Rain Dance with music.
- After the completion of your stay, you will leave behind this beautiful camp.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1905 Per Person