Raft Building & Rowing In Wada
Experience the art of building a raft and rowing it in a mesmerizing location in Wada.
- Build a raft on your own.
- Seasoned guide available to assist you throughout.
- Row the piece of art that you have created.
Wada also known as Vada is one of the eight talukas in Palghar district of the Konkan region of Maharastra. It is one of the most industrialized taluks in the district. Vada has three main lakes and two rivers by the name of Vaitarna and Pinjal flow through Vada. This region is blessed with good agricultural lands, so the major source of income here is agriculture. Vada has a mixed culture and many tribes like Agri, Koli, Bhanushali reside here.
- You will be arriving at the activity location at your specified time slot.
- Upon arrival, our hosts will take you through the entire process of making a raft.
- Once you are confident enough you will spend some time making a raft of your own, upon completion, you will be rowing it on the water body.
- After completion, you may take a tour of the activity site or depart from this beautiful location.
- Raft building materials.
- First aid in case of emergency.
- Safety equipment.
- Experienced hosts.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 510 Per Person