Wada Basket Weaving Workshop
Learn the art of weaving a bamboo basket from the fine craftsmen of Wada region of Maharastra and take back home your piece of art.
- Learn the art of weaving a basket.
- Take a back home a souvenir from you Wada trip.
Wada also was known as Vada is one of the eight talukas in Palghar district of the Konkan region of Maharastra. It is one of the most industrialized taluks in the district. Vada has three main lakes and two rivers by the name of Vaitarna and Pinjal flow through Vada. This region is blessed with good agricultural lands, so the major source of income here is agriculture. Vada has a mixed culture and many tribes like Agri, Koli, Bhanushali reside here.
- You will be arriving at the activity location at your specified time slot.
- Our hosts will receive you and take you to the workshop.
- Once you are all set our craftsmen will take through the entire process of weaving a basket, a detailed informative demo will be given to you.
- After you are through with the process you may make a basket of your own.
- Once your activity is complete you may take a tour of the activity location and then depart back.
- Service of a professional guide cum craftsmen.
- Materials required for weaving a basket.
- Workshop charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 225 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.