Night Trek & Camping At Naneghat
Naneghat, a mountain pass in Western Ghats range between Konkan coast and the ancient town of Junnar in Deccan plateau. Enjoy a night trek to Naneghat and camp amidst nature.
- A night trek to Naneghat through dense jungles of Malshej region.
- Camping amidst nature, stargazing, and photography.
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the western ghats ranges near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. The name 'Nane' means “coin” and 'ghat' means “pass”. The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. The ancient carvings on the walls of the cave are from the Satavahana period.
Day 1: Start from Mumbai
- At 17:30 pm you will be meeting our hosts at Kalyan railway station.
- You will depart for Naneghat by a private vehicle at 17:30 pm from Kalyan railway station.
- At around 20:00 pm you will reach the base of Naneghat, after the introduction & briefing session you will start trekking.
- You will reach the top at 22:30 pm and you may now explore the surrounding area.
- At 23:00 pm delicious homemade dinner will be served to you.
- You may enjoy the night with stargazing, camp-fire, music and etc.
Day 2: Trekking day
- At 6:00 am you will have a wake-up call and you may freshen up.
- At 7:00 am a warm breakfast will be served to you.
- At 7:30 am you may start exploring Naneghat and nearby caves and enjoy a few photo sessions.
- You will start descending to the base village at 9:00 am.
- You will reach the base village at 11:00 am, after your arrival you will start your return journey to Kalyan.
- At 14:00 pm you will reach Kalyan.
- Travel by private vehicle from Kalyan to base and back to Kalyan.
- Dinner and breakfast.
- Guide & expertise charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Please carry your valid photo identity proof.
- Do not wear precious Jewelry while trekking, as we won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Please do not litter. One is expected to deposit all wrappers/empty water bottles etc. in his/her own bag.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Kalyan Railway Station, Mumbai
₹ 1100 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.