Night Trek & Camping At Naneghat
Naneghat, a mountain pass in Western Ghats range between Konkan coast and the ancient town of Junnar in Deccan plateau. Enjoy a night trek to Naneghat and camp amidst nature.
- A night trek to Naneghat through dense jungles of Malshej region.
- Camping amidst nature, stargazing, and photography.
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the western ghats ranges near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. The name 'Nane' means “coin” and 'ghat' means “pass”. The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. The ancient carvings on the walls of the cave are from the Satavahana period.
Day 1: Start from Mumbai
- At 17:30 pm you will be meeting our hosts at Kalyan railway station.
- You will depart for Naneghat by a private vehicle at 17:30 pm from Kalyan railway station.
- At around 20:00 pm you will reach the base of Naneghat, after the introduction & briefing session you will start trekking.
- You will reach the top at 22:30 pm and you may now explore the surrounding area.
- At 23:00 pm delicious homemade dinner will be served to you.
- You may enjoy the night with stargazing, camp-fire, music and etc.
Day 2: Trekking day
- At 6:00 am you will have a wake-up call and you may freshen up.
- At 7:00 am a warm breakfast will be served to you.
- At 7:30 am you may start exploring Naneghat and nearby caves and enjoy a few photo sessions.
- You will start descending to the base village at 9:00 am.
- You will reach the base village at 11:00 am, after your arrival you will start your return journey to Kalyan.
- At 14:00 pm you will reach Kalyan.
- Travel by private vehicle from Kalyan to base and back to Kalyan.
- Dinner and breakfast.
- Guide & expertise charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1100 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.