Mughal Heritage Tour of Delhi
In this private tour visit the historic landmark from the Mughal era. Learn about the history, architecture, and culture of the city as you visit the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and the other monuments built during the times of Moguls in India. Get an understanding of the influence of this empire that ruled much of India from its seat in Delhi until the mid-1800s.
- Explore Delhi's historic landmarks from Mughal era like Humayun's Tomb.
- Understand Mughal empire's influence on culture and architecture of Delhi and India.
- Walk in the Lodhi Garden and experience history at the Red Fort
No introduction is needed for India's capital city, Delhi. Starting from Red Fort, the center of Mughal Empire to Parliament where the Power resides now, there a lot to see and experience in Delhi. Dotted with old alleys ways and posh localities Delhi is a perfect blend of the old and new. This tour takes you around the historic monuments of the iconic Indian city of Delhi.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in the Delhi city limits or the given address and covers all the following tourist destinations in Delhi:
1) Lodhi Garden: Now a public park featuring ancient tombs, rose & herb gardens, bonsai trees, and a lake
2) Safdarjung Tomb: The tomb of Safdarjung, the viceroy of Awadh, with a palm-lined garden, a library, and pavilions.
3) Humayun's Tomb: The 16th Century tomb was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent built by Humayun's widowed Queen, Haji Begum.
4) Qutub Minar: In the end, we visit the UNESCO listed World Heritage Site which is the tallest minaret in the world made up of bricks.
- Break for Lunch for about 45 Minutes around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
5) Jama Masjid: 17th-century, red sandstone Mughal-style mosque with a 25,000 capacity & 40m high minarets.
6) Red Fort: The UNESCO World Heritage Site - Red Fort is a 17th-century fort that served as the residence of the Mughal Emperors of India. The fort served as the capital of the Mughals until 1857, when Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was exiled by the British Indian government. From here you can also visit historical Chandni Chowk market area.
7) Humayun's Tomb: The 16th Century tomb was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent built by Humayun's widowed Queen, Haji Begum.
- Your tour ends with drop back at your hotel or residence.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- All parking & toll charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1890 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.