8-hour Sightseeing Tour of Shimla
Take a tour of the most famous hill station in Shimla and experience the scenic beauties of this beautiful gem.
- Visit the most famous places in Shimla.
- Take a tour of the places like Mall Road, Jakhoo, The Ridge, Christ Church, Rashtrapati Nivas and many more on this visit tour of Shimla.
A cozy little hill station, nestled in mystical woods on the Himalayan Ranges is Shimla, popularly known as the ‘Queen of Hills’ in Himachal Pradesh. It is a dirt-free place with the clean atmosphere to breathe in. Snow in winters makes the landscapes more beautiful in the month of December to February. Shimla Railways holds the Guinness Record for the steepest rail climb in altitude within 96 km distance.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Shimla at your specified time slot.
- You will be visiting the following places in the course of this 8-hour tour:
- Mall Road.
- The Ridge.
- Christ Church.
- Rashtrapati Nivas.
- Kali Bari Temple.
- Summer Hill.
- Himalayan Bird Park.
- Johnnie's Wax Museum.
- Gorton Castle.
- Bantony Castle.
- Himachal Pradesh State Museum.
- Baba Bhalku Rail Museum.
- St. Michael's Cathedral Catholic Church.
- Chadwick falls.
- Army Heritage Museum.
- You may stop for lunch and refreshments while touring.
- Upon completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Shimla.
- All sightseeing using private Sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 80 km and 8 hours
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2250 Per Vehicle