Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour
Experience the rich culture and the majestic monuments of the city of Jaisalmer and let the beautiful city enchant you.
- Visit the key attractions of Jaisalmer.
- Take a tour of the places like Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, The Thar Heritage Museum, and many more during your tour.
- Travel comfortably in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Jaisalmer is a city in the state of Rajasthan, it was a medieval trading center in the heart of the Thar desert. Jaisalmer Fort overlooks the city from the top, an ancient piece of architecture. Jaisalmer was founded in the year of 1156 AD. Jaisalmer is a major tourism center in Rajasthan, it is one of the most preferred event-organizing destinations in Rajasthan.
- The tour begins with a pickup of the guests from hotel/residence in Jaisalmer at your specified time slot.
- We can visit the following places in the course of 8 hours;
- Jaisalmer Fort - it is considered to be the glory of Jaisalmer and is also known as Golden fort or Sonar khila.
- Patwon ki Haveli - This is Jaisalmer's first mansion and it took 50 years for the completion.
- The Thar Heritage Museum- has a collection of turbans, artifacts, fossils, instruments.
- Vyas Chhatri - Fabulous structure dedicated to sage Vyasa and is one of the major attractions.
- Bada Bagh - which means Huge garden and offers a stunning view.
- Gadisar Lake-constructed by first ruler of Jaisalmer and offers a perfect view of sunset and also offers shikhara boat ride.
- Nathmal ki Haveli - this is a perfect amalgamation of Muslim and Rajput architecture.
- Tazia Tower - traditional building with arched windows, doors & many intricately cut features.
- Jaisalmer Sunset Point - perfect place to witness the sunset.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Jaisalmer.
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Kochi City Limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Water bottle and newspaper
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2950 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.