Amritsar Culture And Lifestyle Tour
Walk through the famous Punjabi city of Amritsar and experience the rich culture of this beautiful city.
- Visit several historical places in Amritsar.
- Learn the culture of the Sikhs and experience the local lifestyle.
- Have delicious snacks on your tour.
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year.
- Our hosts will meet you at the entrance gate of Brother's Dhaba near Town Hall at your specified time slot. Brother's Dhaba is about 5 mins walk from the Golden Temple.
- On this walking tour, you will experience the history, culture, art and the local lifestyle of this historic city.
- You will also learn the art of turban tying on this tour.
- You will be visiting the following places on this tour:
- The Townhall.
- A series of markets like the utensils markets, snacks market and many more.
- Ahluwalia fort.
- Gurudwara Santokhsar Sahib.
- You will also savour delicious snack on this tour, upon choosing the morning time slot you will avail Kulche (Stuffed Bread) and on the other hand in the evening time slot you will have delicious snacks with Jalebi (fried sweet).
- Your tour will be for 3 hours, after which you will return to Brother's Dhaba which will mark the end of your tour.
- Service of a knowledgeable host.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Water bottle.
- Snacks during the tour.
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 600 Per Person