3-Day Hampi Sightseeing Tour From Bangalore
Experience Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage site and the ancient city of the Vijayanagar empire in Karnataka. Take this private tour for a hassle-free experience.
- Visit the historical 'Group of Monuments at Hampi' a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Take a tour of a mesmerizing group of temples.
- Experience the charm of the locations once inhabited by the kings and queens of Vijayanagara Empire.
Hampi is located in the east-central part of the South Indian state of Karnataka. It was the centre of the Vijayanagara empire in the 14th century. Hampi was the world's second largest medieval-era city after Beijing by the year of 1500 CE, and probably India's richest. Hampi is dotted by ruins of the empire which once was flourishing, temples and the mahals (palaces). Hampi lies on the banks of the Tungabhadra river and has good connectivity from Goa, Secundrabad, and Bangalore.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel/residence at the specified time in Bangalore.
- You will be travelling a distance of approximately 360 km from Bangalore to Hampi, it would take you about 9 to 10 hours including your refreshment breaks on the journey.
- Depending on your reaching time, you may want to visit a few places on day-1 of your trip.
- Virupaksha Temple
- Hampi Bazaar
- Kadalekalu Ganesh
- Krishana Bazaar
- Get dropped at your hotel as per your convenience.
Day 2: Hampi local sightseeing
- Below are some of the key attractions that you can choose from.
- Monolithic Ugra Narasimha statue
- Badavi Linga
- Underground Shiva Temple
- Mint Area
- The viewpoint of Noble Men's Quarters
- Zanana Enclosure
- Lotus Mahal
- Elephant Stable
- Watch Tower
- Hazara Rama temple
- On completion of the second-day tour, get dropped back at your hotel in Hampi.
Day 3: Start your journey back to Bangalore.
- You may want to visit a few places in the morning before starting your return journey.
- Royal Enclosure
- Mahanavami Dibba
- Underground Secret Chamber
- Stepped Tank
- Queens Bath
- After the completion of your tour of Hampi, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Bangalore.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city (Bangalore) tour.
- Pick-up and drop to the hotel/residence/other in Bangalore city.
- Charges for a private cab.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Toll, parking charges
- Travel distance limit for 900 KM (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12050 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.