Tour of Arunachal Pradesh
She’s shy, blushing prettily, tucked away in the remotest tip of North East India.
Arunachal Pradesh – “Land of the Rising Sun”, “Land of Dawn Lit mountains”, “Orchid state of India”
Many feeble tongues have tried describing her. Nothing, but nothing, matches the reality of her ecstatic beauty. Each sunrise, this beauty pours out of her in rapturous abandon. Snowcapped peaks, sun kissed glaciers, glistening lakes, meadows, valleys, rushing, roaring rivers and, above all, the looming Himalayan Mountains.
Day 01: Arrive at Guwahati, later drive 4 hrs to Bhalukpong. Overnight at Prasanti Cottage
Day 02: Morning drive 7 hrs to Bomdilla, on the way shorter stop at region’s largest orchid center at Tipi. Overnight at Deo gu Khill Guest House.
Day 03: Morning drive 6 hrs to Tawang, on the way short stop at Sela Lake, Jaswanth Garh War Memorial and Nuranang Falls. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 & 05: Sightseeing at Tawang, Gorsam Chorten, P.T. Cho Lake and Sungetser Lake. Overnight at hotel, Gorsam Chorten, P.T. Cho Lake and Sungetser Lake. Overnight at hotel
Day 06: Morning drive 5 hrs to Dirang, evening visit Kalchakra Monastery at Dirang. Overnight at Hotel Pemaling.
Day 07: A day long trip to Sangti valley and Mandala and back to Dirang. Overnight at hotel
Day 08: Morning drive 5 hrs to Nameri. On the way visit Chillipam Monastery. Overnight at Jia Bhoreli Resort
Day 09: Whole day at Nameri National Park (Optional- River Rafting), later drive 4 hrs to Guwahati. Overnight at hotel Rialto.
Day 10: Morning transfer to Guwahati airport / station.
- All accomodation
- All ground transportation
- Inner line permit
- Tea & coffee on the way and mineral water bottle in the vehicle.
- All taxes
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Notice for cancellations must be sent in writing at least 7 days in advance. Refunds are made as follows:
• Booking advance i.e. the 50% upfront money which is paid, is not refundable upon cancellation
• The remaining 50% i.e. the balance of tour price, if paid already, will be refunded if cancellation is done 30 days prior to date of commencement of tour
• 50 percent of the same balance will be refunded, if cancellation is done 15 days prior to commencement of tour
• 25 percent of the same balance will be refunded, if cancellation is done 10 days prior to commencement of tour
• 10 percent of the same balance will be refunded, if cancellation is done 7 days prior to commencement of tour
• NO REFUNDS would be made from the balance amount in case OF LAST MINUTE CANCELLATIONS i.e. within the last 7 days prior to commencement of the tour
• The exclusive rights to make decisions regarding the payment terms and conditions especially upon notified or last moment cancellations rest with Trekkers N Trotters’ management only
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.