8 Hour Sightseeing Tour of Chamba
Take a tour of the beautiful town of Chamba and explore the scenic environs of this mesmerizing town.
- Visit the famous places of Chamba.
- Take a tour of the famous Bhuri Singh Museum, Akhand Chandi Palace and many more during your tour.
Chamba is a beautiful town in the North Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located in the banks of Ravi river. The earliest rulers of Chamba were the Kolian tribes. Chamba is the headquarters of the Chamba district. Chamba is noted for its Pahari paintings. Chamba was founded in the year of 920.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Chamba at your specified time slot.
- On this tour, you may choose to visit the following places in the course of 8 hours or add a few of your own:
- Bhuri Singh Museum
- Akhand Chandi Palace
- Chamunda Mata Temple
- Champavati Temple
- Sui Mata Temple
- Church of Scotland
- Laxmi Narayana Temple
- Chamba Dam Viewpoint
- Gandhi Gate
- Old Shitla Bridge
- Manjari Uddyan
- On completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Chamba.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned SUV
- Parking fees
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 80 km and 8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4220 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.