North Goa Sightseeing Tour by Double Decker Bus
Take a Tour of North Goa, which is known for its beaches in a double-decker bus.
- Visit the most beautiful beaches of North Goa.
- Witness the lighthouse & Fort Aguada.
- Walk across the sandy beaches & witness the glory of Goa
North Goa is a home for pretty beaches and peace-giving places of worship, North Goa is an essential part of the Goa holiday experience. Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese Fort standing in Goa. The fort was constructed in 1612 to guard against the Dutch and the Marathas. It was a reference point for the vessels coming from Europe at that time. This stretch of beaches begins from the headland of Fort Aguada just outside Panaji city and moves up north towards the border to Maharashtra. Right from the Fort Aguada Beach Resort, an interrupted stretch of sand lies awaiting tourists, sunbathers and party animals. Sinquerim, Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Anjuna, Vagator, Morjim and Arambol are the beaches that come under North Goa.
- Fort Aguada
- Vagator Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Baga Beach
- Calangute Beach
- Candolim Beach
- Sinquerim Beach
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.