Overnight Camping And Camel Safari In Jodhpur
Explore the sand dunes of Jodhpur on a camel back safari and an overnight camping experience under the stars.
- Travel to Osian from Jodhpur on a comfortable car.
- Visit temples like Sachiya Mata Temple and the Jain temple.
- Feel the Indian hospitality while you camp in beautiful swiss tents.
- Camel ride in the desert.
The graceful palaces, monuments, and temples strewed throughout the city bring alive the historic grandeur and royalty of Jodhpur. From blue houses and towering forts to reflective lakes, Jodhpur offers delightful scenic views all around. Jodhpur the city of vibrant colours of life amidst stark desert of Rajasthan, Situated on the edge of Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan after Jaipur and has been given various names "Blue City" due to the blue-painted houses around Mehrangarh Fort , "Sun City" for the pleasant sunny weather around the year and the "Walled City" as a respect to the strong wall that still stands as an armor embracing the old city of Jodhpur. Jodhpur is renowned for its impeccable hospitality and this tradition is followed even now and the same can be witnessed during the tour.
- Your tour will begin from your desired location that maybe your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Jodhpur city at 2:30 pm.
- Our professional chauffeur will pick you up and drive you to Osian, which will be 1.5 to 2-hour drive from Jodhpur.
- You may also visit the two temples on the way which are Sachiya Mata Temple and the exquisite Jain temple.
- After this temple tour, you will be arriving at the desert camps and be welcomed by our hosts in the Indian traditional way.
- After you have relaxed for an hour or a two, you will be heading towards the starting point of the camel safari tour.
- You will enjoy the beautiful Thar desert while you ride on the back of a majestic camel.
- Your camel ride will be for a duration ranging from one hour to two.
- You will watch the sky and the sand change colours in the sunset camel ride.
- Rajasthani folk dance event will also be available at the campsite from the months of October To March.
- Upon completion of the tour, you will return back to your camps and enjoy a freshly prepared traditional Rajasthani dinner.
- You'll be staying in the camps for the night.
- Next day, after breakfast, you will be driven back to Jodhpur in the cab.
- Your camping and safari experience end at your drop.
- Pick-up and drop in Jodhpur city
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned cab.
- Overnight accommodation in the swiss tent (twin sharing).
- Rajasthani folk dance program at the campsite (available from October to March )
- Camel Ride in the desert.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Buffet dinner.
- Breakfast of day-2.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6900 Per Person