Jodhpur City Tour and Bishnoi Village Safari
Explore the landmarks of the fortress city of Jodhpur and experience the lifestyle of the locals on a village safari to the Bishnoi village.
- Take a tour of the famous places in Jodhpur on a private cab.
- Explore the Bishnoi village and its rich culture.
- You may also spot wildlife during the tour.
The graceful palaces, monuments, and temples strewed throughout the city bring alive the historic grandeur and royalty of Jodhpur. From blue houses and towering forts to reflective lakes, Jodhpur offers delightful scenic views all around. Jodhpur the city of vibrant colours of life amidst stark desert of Rajasthan, Situated on the edge of Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan after Jaipur and has been given various names "Blue City" due to the blue-painted houses around Mehrangarh Fort , "Sun City" for the pleasant sunny weather around the year and the "Walled City" as a respect to the strong wall that still stands as an armor embracing the old city of Jodhpur.
- The driver will pick you from your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Jodhpur city limits at your selected time slot (select during booking).
- You will be visiting the following places during the tour in Jodhpur:
- Mehrangarh Fort: An important historical landmark and a popular Jodhpur attraction. You will find numerous beautiful palaces, galleries, ancient temples, and a museum inside the complex.
- Umaid Bhavan Palace: The elegant palace was built during the 20th century in order to provide employment for 3,000 famine-stricken residents of Jodhpur. It has recently been transformed into a 5-star heritage palace hotel.
- Jaswant Thada: A 19th-century royal cenotaph. In addition to the monument, it also features spectacular gardens.
- After your Jodhpur city tour, you may stop for a lunch at a place of your choice.
- Next, you’ll on a village safari which goes through the wilderness.
- You might get chance to spot black bucks, chinkara, blue bulls, desert foxes, hares or partridges.
- During the September to March months, you may also witness thousands of migratory Demoiselle Cranes near the Guda Lake.
- On the way, you'll also see the local lifestyle of the craftsman, shepherds and the farmers.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Jodhpur city limits.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2300 Per Person