Sightseeing Tour of Jodhpur & Camel Safari
Explore the majestic city of Jodhpur on a private sightseeing tour and enjoy a sunset camel ride in the Thar desert.
- Visit the famous places in Jodhpur and explore their beauty.
- Hassle-free travel in a private cab driven by a professional driver.
- Take a camel ride to watch the sun go down in the Thar desert.
The graceful palaces, monuments, and temples are strewn throughout the city, which bring alive the historic grandeur and royalty of Jodhpur. From blue houses and towering forts to reflective lakes, Jodhpur offers delightful scenic views all around. Jodhpur the city of vibrant colours of life amidst stark desert of Rajasthan, situated on the edge of Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan after Jaipur and has been given various names "Blue City" due to the blue-painted houses around Mehrangarh Fort , "Sun City" for the pleasant sunny weather around the year and the "Walled City" as a respect to the strong wall that still stands as an armor embracing the old city of Jodhpur.
- Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Jodhpur city limits at your specified time slots.
- You will be visiting the following places during the city tour:
- Mehrangarh Fort: An important historical landmark and a popular Jodhpur attraction. You will find numerous beautiful palaces, galleries, ancient temples, and a museum inside the complex.
- Umaid Bhavan Palace: The elegant palace was built during the 20th century in order to provide employment for 3,000 famine-stricken residents of Jodhpur. It has recently been transformed into a 5-star heritage palace hotel.
- Jaswant Thada: A 19th-century royal cenotaph. In addition to the monument, it also features spectacular gardens.
- After the completion of your city tour, you may take a quick lunch break.
- Post lunch you will be travelling about 60 km from Jodhpur to a place called Osian.
- Upon your arrival in Osian, you will undertake an hour long camel safari, witnessing the sun go down in the mesmerizing Thar desert.
- After the completion of the camel safari, you will be going back to Jodhpur which will mark the end of your tour.
- Charges for the private cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- All parking & toll charges.
- Camel ride charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.