Night Stay In The Thar
Take a tour of the majestic sand dunes on the back of a camel and take a pause in the scenic desert of Thar for the night in a traditional hut.
- Overnight stay in a traditional hut in the Thar desert.
- Relish home cooked food in open fire and Rajasthani breakfast.
- Camel ride in the desert.
The graceful palaces, monuments, and temples strewed throughout the city bring alive the historic grandeur and royalty of Jodhpur. From blue houses and towering forts to reflective lakes, Jodhpur offers delightful scenic views all around. Jodhpur the city of vibrant colors of life amidst stark desert of Rajasthan, Situated on the edge of Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan after Jaipur and has been given various names "Blue City" due to the blue-painted houses around Mehrangarh Fort , "Sun City" for the pleasant sunny weather around the year and the "Walled City" as a respect to the strong wall that still stands as an armor embracing the old city of Jodhpur. Jodhpur is renowned for its impeccable hospitality and this tradition is followed even now and same can be witnessed during the tour.
- Your tour will begin from your desired location that maybe your hotel/airport/bus or railway station at your specified time.
- Our professional chauffeur will pick you up from your desired location and you will be traveling to Osian which will be an hour and a half drive from Jodhpur.
- You may also visit the two temples on the way which are Sachiya Mata Temple and the exquisite Jain temple.
- After this temple tour, you will be arriving at the beautiful hut and be welcomed by our hosts in Indian traditional way.
- After you have relaxed for an hour or a two, you will be heading towards the starting point of the camel safari tour.
- You will enjoy the beautiful Thar desert while you ride on the back of a majestic camel.
- Your camel ride will be for a duration ranging from one hour to two.
- You will watch the sky and the sand change colors in the sunset camel ride.
- Upon completion of the tour, you will return back to your huts and relish lip-smacking home cooked food in an open fire and overnight stay in the huts or under the glimmering night sky as per your preference.
- Next day in the morning after you have freshened up and had your traditional Rajasthani breakfast you will be driven back to Jodhpur by our chauffeur.
- Overnight accommodation at a traditional hut
- Camel ride in the desert
- English speaking chauffeur
- Fuel charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned car
- Private tour
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4000 Per Person