Jodhpur Village Safari
Explore the Bishnoi village near Jodhpur and experience the traditional lifestyle of the locals.
- Take a tour of the famous Bishnoi villages on a private cab.
- Explore its rich culture and diversity.
- You may also spot wildlife during the tour.
Bishnoi's are the sect of Hindu people who reside in Rajasthan. They are known for their rich cultural diversity and beautiful Rajasthani culture. The Bishnoi's are also known for their love of nature and animals. These have firm beliefs in their religion and celebrate every day of their life as a festival.
- The driver will pick you from the hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Jodhpur at your selected time (select pick-up time during booking).
- On this tour, you will be visiting the Bishnoi village where you may get the chance to spot the black bucks, chinkara, blue bulls, desert foxes, hares or partridges.
- During the September to March months, you may witness thousands of migratory Demoiselle Cranes near the Guda Lake.
- Also, you'll also see the local lifestyle of the craftsman, shepherds, and farmers and understand their daily routine and their love for nature.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Jodhpur city limits.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1150 Per Person