Jodhpur To Udaipur Via Ranakpur Jain Temple
Have a hassle-free transfer from Jodhpur to Udaipur and on the way take a tour of the Jain temple of Ranakpur.
- Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from Jodhpur to Udaipur on a comfortable chauffeur driven vehicle.
- On the way take a tour of the Ranakpur Jain Temple and explore the stunning ancient temple.
- Leave aside the worries of bargaining for the rates and negotiations out of your Rajasthan tour.
The city of lakes, Udaipur is known for its historical palaces and enchanting lakes. The city has an interconnected lake system which helps in the regeneration of groundwater. Udaipur City was discovered by Maharana Udai Singh II in 15thcentury, later in the 16th century, it was selected as the capital of Mewar Kingdom. The city has a lot to offer for tourists like temples, lakes, and palaces that are almost 400 years old.
- Your transfer begins with a pick from your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Jodhpur city limits.
- Select your prefered pick-up time while booking.
- On the first half of your journey, you will be covering a distance of approximately 150 km and it would take you about 3 and a half hours inclusive of your stops for refreshments to reach the Ranakpur Jain Temple.
- You may take a tour of the famous 15th-century temple, which was built under the direction of Seth Dharna Shah, who was a follower of Jainism and a businessman by profession.
- There are four entrances to reach the main chamber, where the idol of Adinath is placed.
- There are also five pillars in the temple, and each holds idols of various Tirthankaras. The biggest pillar, standing in the centre of all others, holds an idol of Adinath.
- After the completion of your temple tour, you will be dropped at your hotel/airport/bus or railway station in Udaipur, which will be a journey of approximately 90 km and it would take you about 2 hours.
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Jodhpur and Udaipur city limits respectively
- Driver and fuel charges
- 260 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Newspapers and Water bottles
- Monument entrance charges
- Any meals or beverages
- Parking and toll charges (To be paid as per actuals)
- Anything else not specified in the inclusions above
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Sedan segment refers to 4+ 1 seater Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios/ similar
- SUV segment refers to big 6+1 seater Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga/ similar
- Night charge of Rs.250 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
- The tour has a limit of 260 kilometres
- 260 km limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to the driver at the rate of:
- 10/km for Sedan
- 12/km for SUV
- 14/km for Innova
- This is not a guided tour
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from Jodhpur Hotel or Residence
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page
- The local person's contact will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via email
₹ 3590 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.