Nandi Hills Tour With Bangalore Sightseeing
Bangalore 10 Hours 56 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Take the private 10-hour tour that covers the Nandi hills, which is one of the famous attraction of Bangalore and also the landmark places in the city.
- Cover the key attractions of the city of Banglore.
- Witness the beauty of Bangalore Palace, Lalbagh & ISCKON temple.
- Visit Nandi hill, one the most popular viewpoint just outside of the city.
- Explore the thousand-year-old ancient Nandi temple.
Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India". Bengaluru is the capital of Karnataka and one of most Scenic and Pristine Metropolitan cities in India. The Nandi Hills in Bangalore is not to be missed by the pious. Though the origin of Bangalore is ancient, the present-day city was founded in the 16th century and has since continued to be an important administrative centre. Because of the high concentration of IT industry, it also called the Silicon Valley of India. Apart from the numerous gardens, it also has some historical sites and other places of interest.
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel or residence at the suggested time (as selected during booking).
- First place of the visit will be Nandi hills, which is 60-65km from Bangalore city.
- Popular for the viewpoints with the foggy hill and a panoramic view of the Bangalore city.
- Tipu's drop, which is a 600-meter high cliff face is here as well. It is here where guilty of treason were dropped off the hill as punishment during Tipu Sultan's reign.
- Also visit the ancient temple of Bhoganandishwara temple, which is identified as one of the oldest temples of Karnataka, said to be over 1000 years.
- Once the attractions of Nandi Hill is covered, head back to the city for city sightseeing.
- First place of the visit will be to the Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, which is one of the beautiful gardens of Bangalore.
- Vidhana Soudha is the seat of the state legislature of Karnataka state and one of the iconic building.
- Proceed to visit ISKCON temple on Bangalore, one of the largest ISKCON temples in the world.
- The last place of the tour will be the Bangalore Palace, the royal family palace built in Tudor Revival style architecture with fortified towers, battlements and turrets.
- At the end of the tour, the driver will drive you back to your hotel/residence as the starting point of the tour.
- Transportation during the tour in a private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Parking and toll charges (if applicable).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
1 - Add-on Available
Pick up from outskirts
Electronic City, Kanakpura road, Kengeri, Bannerghatta Road are considered as outskirts.
₹ 4000 (Save 1% )
₹ 3960 Per Vehicle
₹ 3960 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News