Nandi Hills Tour With Bangalore Sightseeing
Bangalore 10 Hours 321 people interested today
English, Hindi & Kannada
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Take the private 10-hour tour that covers the Nandi hills, which is one of the famous attraction of Bangalore and also the landmark places in the city.
- Cover the key attractions of the city of Banglore.
- Witness the beauty of Bangalore Palace, Lalbagh & ISCKON temple.
- Visit Nandi hill, one the most popular viewpoint just outside of the city.
- Explore the thousand-year-old ancient Nandi temple.
Connect with us Live by clicking on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India". Bengaluru is the capital of Karnataka and one of most Scenic and Pristine Metropolitan cities in India. The Nandi Hills in Bangalore is not to be missed by the pious. Though the origin of Bangalore is ancient, the present-day city was founded in the 16th century and has since continued to be an important administrative centre. Because of the high concentration of IT industry, it also called the Silicon Valley of India. Apart from the numerous gardens, it also has some historical sites and other places of interest.
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel or residence at the suggested time (as selected during booking).
- First place of the visit will be Nandi hills, which is 60-65km from Bangalore city.
- Popular for the viewpoints with the foggy hill and a panoramic view of the Bangalore city.
- Tipu's drop, which is a 600-meter high cliff face is here as well. It is here where guilty of treason were dropped off the hill as punishment during Tipu Sultan's reign.
- Also visit the ancient temple of Bhoganandishwara temple, which is identified as one of the oldest temples of Karnataka, said to be over 1000 years.
- Once the attractions of Nandi Hill is covered, head back to the city for city sightseeing.
- First place of the visit will be to the Lal Bagh Botanical Garden, which is one of the beautiful gardens of Bangalore.
- Vidhana Soudha is the seat of the state legislature of Karnataka state and one of the iconic building.
- Proceed to visit ISKCON temple on Bangalore, one of the largest ISKCON temples in the world.
- The last place of the tour will be the Bangalore Palace, the royal family palace built in Tudor Revival style architecture with fortified towers, battlements and turrets.
- At the end of the tour, the driver will drive you back to your hotel/residence as the starting point of the tour.
6:00 am 6:30 am 7:00 am 7:30 am See more
- Pickup and Drop within Bangalore City Limits (Please choose add on if Pickup Drop is outside city limits)
- Transportation during the tour in a private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Monument entrance charges.
- Toll & Parking
- Entry Tickets to any place or Monument
- Anything not specified in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- You will receive complete operator information including contact person name and contact number in your booking voucher generated instantly when you book.
- The driver name, contact and cab details are shared 4 hours prior to the starting time of your tour/transfer.
- Pick-up & drop off should be the same location.
- The pick-up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location and can be paid to the driver directly.
- All the places can be well covered in the duration and distance limit.
- The guest can exceed the tour limit on giving additional charges as per your car option selected.
- 10 Hour limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 100/Hr. for Sedan
- 150/Hr. for SUV
- Night charges of Rs.300 per day (per vehicle) is applicable in case the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am (to be paid to the driver directly).
3 - Add-on Available
Available during booking
Pickup / Drop from Outskirts
Drop to the airport
Pick up from the Airport
₹ 5590 (Save 8% )
₹ 5135 Per Vehicle
₹ 5135 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Nandi Hills Day Tour from Bangalore
From ₹ 3820 7 Hours
From ₹ 9360 1 Day
From ₹ 5565 12 Hours
From ₹ 9360 2 Days
From ₹ 4725 12 Hours
Horsley Hills Day Tour from Bangalore
From ₹ 5400 12 Hours
Also viewed by other travellers
Skip The Queue
From ₹ 5050 12 Hours
Lambasingi & Araku Valley 2 Days Sightseeing Tour from Vizag
From ₹ 15700 2 Days
Temples Tour of Bangalore
From ₹ 2675 8 Hours
Hogenakkal Falls Day Tour from Bangalore
From ₹ 4700 10 Hours
From ₹ 15125 3 Days
From ₹ 18725 4 Days
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News