Palaces and Museums of Bangalore Tour
Bangalore 8 Hours 110 people interested today
Add To Wishlist
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Explore the palaces and museums on this 8-hour tour of the city of Bangalore.
- Explore the art, technology and aerospace museum of the city of Bangalore.
- Visit Bangalore Palace, built in Tudor Revival style architecture with fortified towers, battlements and turrets.
- Step back into history with a visit to the Tipu's Summer Palace, he was one of the few South Indian kings to provide stiff resistance to British imperialism.
- The driver will pick you up from hotel or residence as per the selected time slot (available during booking).
- During the 8-hour tour, below mentioned places would be covered.
- Bangalore Palace: Constructed in 1887 by the Woodeyar Dynasty in the Tudor-style architecture, it resembles the medieval castles of Normandy and England
- Tipu Sultan Summer Palace: This palace completely built using teakwood with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies.
- Vishweshwariah Technological museum: This museum is one of the prime attractions in Bangalore. It is a great option for children as it features many interactive exhibits.
- HAL Aerospace Museum: Established in 2001, the Museum is part of the HAL Heritage Centre and Aero Space Museum, and showcases the growth of the Indian aviation industry and HAL for six decades
- Venkatappa Art Gallery: is situated in the vicinity of Cubbon Park and next to the Bangalore Museum. It attracts artists and art lovers from all over Karnataka.
- Transportation during the tour in a private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- The driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary mentioned
- Parking and toll charges (if applicable)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
1 - Add-on Available
Pick up from Bangalore outskirts
Electronic City, Kengeri, Bannerghatta road & Kanakpura Road are considered as outskirts
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Trodly Price Guarantee!
₹ 2750 (Save 18% )
₹ 2260 Per Person
₹ 2260 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News