Palaces and Museums of Bangalore Tour
Bangalore 8 Hours 51 people interested today
English, Hindi & Kannada
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Explore the palaces and museums on this 8-hour tour of the city of Bangalore.
- Explore the art, technology and aerospace museum of the city of Bangalore.
- Visit Bangalore Palace, built in Tudor Revival style architecture with fortified towers, battlements and turrets.
- Step back into history with a visit to the Tipu's Summer Palace, he was one of the few South Indian kings to provide stiff resistance to British imperialism.
- The driver will pick you up from hotel or residence as per the selected time slot (available during booking).
- During the 8-hour tour, below mentioned places would be covered.
- Bangalore Palace: Constructed in 1887 by the Woodeyar Dynasty in the Tudor-style architecture, it resembles the medieval castles of Normandy and England
- Tipu Sultan Summer Palace: This palace completely built using teakwood with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies.
- Vishweshwariah Technological museum: This museum is one of the prime attractions in Bangalore. It is a great option for children as it features many interactive exhibits.
- HAL Aerospace Museum: Established in 2001, the Museum is part of the HAL Heritage Centre and Aero Space Museum, and showcases the growth of the Indian aviation industry and HAL for six decades
- Venkatappa Art Gallery: is situated in the vicinity of Cubbon Park and next to the Bangalore Museum. It attracts artists and art lovers from all over Karnataka.
12:00 am 8:00 am 8:30 am 9:00 am See more
- Transportation during the tour in a private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- The driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary mentioned
- Parking and toll charges (if applicable)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- You will receive complete operator information including contact person name and contact number in your booking voucher generated instantly when you book.
- The driver name, contact and cab details are shared 4 hours prior to the starting time of your tour/transfer.
- Pick-up & drop off should be the same location.
- 8 hours usage is included in this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- All the places can be well covered in the duration limit but depends on traffic conditions.
- The guest can exceed the tour time limit on giving additional charges as per your car option selected to be paid to the driver directly in cash:
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 100 per extra hour
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 150 per extra hour
- Night charges of Rs.300 per day (per vehicle) is applicable in case the cab service is used beyond 10:00pm
1 - Add-on Available
Available during booking
Pick up from Bangalore outskirts
Electronic City, Kengeri, Bannerghatta road & Kanakpura Road are considered as outskirts
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/residence in Bangalore city limits.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the pick up location at the checkout page
₹ 2750 (Save 11% )
₹ 2450 Per Person
₹ 2450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 4485 9 Hours
Pyramid Valley Private Day Tour
From ₹ 3950 10 Hours
8-Hour Custom Private Tour of Bengaluru
From ₹ 2590 8 Hours
Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Bangalore
From ₹ 2960 10 Hours
Hogenakkal Falls Day Tour from Bangalore
From ₹ 4485 10 Hours
Anthargange and Avani Day Tour Bangalore
From ₹ 4600 1 Day
Also viewed by other travellers
Sakleshpur 3-Day Tour from Bangalore
From ₹ 13450 3 Days
From ₹ 7935 14 Hours
Wayanad 3-Day Tour from Bangalore
From ₹ 13590 3 Days
Wayanad 2-Day Tour from Bangalore
From ₹ 8970 2 Days
From ₹ 8970 2 Days
2 Days Bangalore Sightseeing Tour
From ₹ 4600 2 Days
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News