Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Bangalore
Bangalore 10 Hours 114 people interested today
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Discover Bangalore’s famous gardens, magnificent architecture and historic monuments on this private 10-hour Bangalore city tour.
- Explore the popular attractions of the city of Bangalore.
- Visit Bangalore Palace, built in Tudor Revival style architecture with fortified towers, battlements and turrets.
- Step back into history with a visit to the Tipu's Summer Palace, he was one of the few South Indian kings to provide stiff resistance to British imperialism.
- The driver will pick you up from hotel or residence as per the selected time slot (available during booking).
- During the 10-hour tour, below mentioned places would be covered.
- Bangalore Palace - Constructed in 1887 by the Wadiyar Dynasty in the Tudor-style architecture, it resembles the medieval castles of Normandy and England
- Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens: the lush Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, a facility that houses more than 1,000 unique flora and admires the famous glass house inspired by London’s Crystal Palace.
- Nandi or Bull Temple: Famous for huge granite bull statue, carved out of a single piece of rock.
- Tipu's Summer Palace: This palace completely built using teakwood with exquisitely carved pillars, arches, and balconies.
- Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha & High Court - We pass these Neo-Dravidian-style buildings and the soothing Cubbon Park right in the middle of the city.
- ISKCON Temple - Sri Radha Krishna Temple in Bangalore is one of the largest ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness) temples in the world.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum is one of the prime attractions in Bangalore. It is a great option for children as it features many interactive exhibits.
- Ulsoor Lake: or Halasuru Lake, one of the biggest lakes in Bangalore, is located on the eastern side of the city. It derives its name from the name of the locality it is situated, namely, Halasuru close to MG road. It is spread over 50 ha (123.6 acres) and has several islands.
- Sankey Tankey: is a manmade lake which is situated in the western part of Bangalore. The lake covers an area of about 15 ha (37.1 acres). At its widest, the tank has a width of 800 m (2,624.7 ft)
- MG Road: M.G. Road is also one of the busiest roads in the city and is lined on one side with retail stores, food outlets and restaurants. It has many office buildings, shops and theatres. It is also a home to a large number of buildings and banks.
- Commercial Street: One of the oldest and busiest shopping areas of the city, the street is famous for its trade in clothes, footwear, jewellery, electronics; and food joints. The street is one of the most crowded in the city.
- Transportation during the tour in a private Air-conditioned Sedan or SUV
- The driver and fuel charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Toll and parking charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
1 - Add-on Available
Pick up from Bangalore outskirts
Kengeri, Bannerghatta road, Kanakpura Road, Hoodi, Varthur & Electronic City are considered as outskirts
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3200 (Save 8% )
₹ 2960 Per Vehicle
₹ 2960 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News