Bangalore to Tirupati One-Way Drop
A hassle-free one way drop to Tirupati from Bangalore in a private cab.
- Easy and safe transfer from Bangalore.
- Relax in comfortable private air-condtioned cab.
- Value for money pricing, no hassle of bargaining for the fare.
Tirupati is in Chittoor district of Andra Pradesh. It is most famous for its Sri Venkateswara Temple dedicated to Vishnu, also known as Balaji in North India and Govinda in South India. The temple is on top of Tirumala hills, while the town is in the foothills. The Tirumala hill has seven peaks ("Sapthagiri"), said to represent the seven hoods of Adisesha, the serpent under whose hoods Vishnu resides in Vaikuntha. It is the richest and one of the most revered shrines in India.
- The driver will pick you up from your pick-up location in Bangalore.
- You can select the pick-up time during the booking.
- You will be travelling a distance of approximately 245 km in your private cab.
- It would take you 6-7 hours to reach Tirupati, including your stops for meals or refreshments.
- You will be dropped at your preferred location in Tirupati.
- Hotel/residence pick-up from Bangalore limits.
- Transport in a private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Parking and toll charges.
- Interstate taxes (if applicable).
- Drop to hotel/residence in Tirupati.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 7720 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.