2 Day Tirupati Round Trip from Bangalore
Take a hassle-free tour of Tirupati from Bangalore & visit the famous Tirupati Balaji temple.
- Visit the most famous temples of Tirupati.
- Hassle free tour of Tirupati in a chauffeur driven vehicle.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur and service of a comfortable well-maintained car.
Tirupati is in Chittoor district of Andrapradesh. It is most famous for its Sri Venkateswara Temple dedicated to Vishnu, also known as Balaji in North India and Govinda in South India. The temple is located on top of Tirumala hills, while the town is located on the foothills. The Tirumala hill has seven peaks ("Sapthagiri"), said to represent the seven hoods of Adisesha, the serpent under whose hoods Vishnu resides in Vaikuntha.
Day 1: Drive from Bangalore to Tirupati
- The driver will receive you from the hotel/residence address as specified and as per your preferred time slots.
- You will be driven to Tirupati which will be 5-6 hours drive from Bangalore.
- On the way, stop for lunch in a local restaurant.
- The driver will drop you to the hotel booked by you at Tirupati post-arrival.
Day 2: Tirupati Local Sightseeing and Drive back to Bangalore
- Early morning, freshen up & visit the most famous Tirumala Temple or Tirupati Balaji temple.
- After the darshan, you will begin your return journey from Tirupati & head back to Bangalore.
- All Sightseeing using private Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- All parking and toll charges
- Driver and Fuel charges
- Usage of vehicle upto 600 KM (can be extended with extra charges)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8340 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.