2 Day Tirupati Round Trip from Bangalore
Take a hassle-free tour of Tirupati from Bangalore & visit the most famous Balaji temple.
- Visit the most famous temples of Tirupati.
- Hassle free tour of Tirupati in a chauffeur driven vehicle
Tirupati is in Chittoor district of Andrapradesh. It is most famous for its Sri Venkateswara Temple dedicated to Vishnu, also known as Balaji in North India and Govinda in South India. The temple is located on top of Tirumala hills, while the town is located on the foothills. The Tirumala hill has seven peaks ("Sapthagiri"), said to represent the seven hoods of Adisesha, the serpent under whose hoods Vishnu resides in Vaikuntha.
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel/residence address as specified.
- We will drive to Tirupathi which will be 5-6 hours drive from Bangalore.
- On the way, stop for lunch in a local restaurant.
- The driver will drop the guests to the hotel booked by them at Tirupathi.
- Early morning, freshen up & visit the most famous Tirumala Temple or Tirupati Balaji temple.
- After darshan, we will start from Tirupati & head back to Bangalore.
- All Sightseeing using private Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- All Parking & Toll charges
- Driver and Fuel charges
- Usage of vehicle upto 600 km (can be extended with extra charges)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8090 Per Vehicle