Mysore Sightseeing Custom Tour from Bangalore
In this sightseeing tour of Mysore from Bangalore, experience the city's culture and see the most famous attractions. Visit the must-see places like Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden, St. Philomena’s Cathedral and much more. We also stop over at Tomb of Tipu Sultan at Srirangapatna on Bangalore Mysore Highway.
- Get to know the royal history of the fascinating city
- Visit one of the most beautiful palaces in India- The Mysore Palace
- See the Neo-Gothic style Roman Catholic church of St. Philomena
- Get the bird's eye view of the city from Chamundi Hills
Mysore (now called Mysuru) is 140 Kilometers for Bangalore and takes 2-3 hours to reach. Although the distance is not much, actual travel time may be higher on long weekends due to traffic. This erstwhile capital of the Kingdom of Mysore or Karnataka is a must visit destination on a trip to Bangalore or South India.
This day trip is a perfect package tour if you want to visit Mysore and come back to Bangalore the same day. A little hectic trip is like is best done in car and bus sightseeing day tour package can become quite tiring. Booking is online and hassle-free.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel/residence address at the time selected during the booking.
- First stop would be Srirangapatna on the way to Mysore.
- The guests may stop for breakfast on the way as per their convenience.
- At Srirangapatna, visit the Ranganthaswamy temple dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha.
- Next, visit the Tomb of Tipu Sultan, also situated in Srirangapatnam. This mausoleum of Tipu Sultan is an architectural wonder. Its excellent workmanship is evident in the carved windows, brick dome and artistic doorways decorated with ivory.
- After Srirangapatna, head to Mysore city where St. Philomena's church is our first stop. Built in the 1930s in Neo-Gothic style and inspired by the Cologne Cathedral in Germany.
- Next, visit the majestic Palace of Mysore. Built by the royal family of Mysore, the palace is one of the most visited palaces in India.
- After a tour of the palace, drive to Chamundi hills and get the bird's eye view of the lovely city of Mysore.
- Visit the Chamundeshwari Temple on top the Chamundi hill.
- Visit Mysore zoo & Karanji Lake if time permits.
- Drive back to Bangalore, the driver will drop you back to the hotel or residence at the end of the tour.
- The tour is expected to end by 14 hours from the starting time.
Please Note: Itinerary is just a suggested one, so customers can add or remove places. This is not a guided tour.
- Transportation during the tour in a private air-conditioned cab
- The driver and fuel charges
- Tour as per the itinerary (limit of 400 km)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4840 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.