Nagarmudi Hills Day Trek
Take a short trek which is 4-hour trek and explore Nagarmudi hills in Munnar region for some amazing views.
- Walk across the lush green tea plantations & grasslands
- Witness the breathtaking view of Nagarmudi hills at the top
- Great activity to explore the natural beauty of Munnar
Munnar is a town located in the Idukki district of India, the name Munnar usually refers to the whole tourist area of the Idukki district of which the town forms only a small part. The name Munnar is believed to be derived from the Malayalam and Tamil. Sprawling tea plantations, picturesque towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town.
- The guests are requested to report at Kerala State Road Transportation Corporation (KSRTC) bus stop in Munnar at 7:00 am.
- The guide will meet the guests here and after a quick briefing session, start the trek.
- The trek involves walking across the tea plantations, rocky hills and meadows.
- The group is expected to reach the Nagarmudi Hilltop by 9:00 am. The top of the peak is 1850 meters above sea level.
- Explore the top and witness the mesmerizing view of the peak.
- Enjoy the packed breakfast with a mountain view at the top.
- Start to descend back by 9:30 am, the group is expected to reach back to the starting point in Munnar by 11:00 am.
- Service of a knowledgeable trek guide
- Packed breakfast
- Water bottle for participants
- Trekking permit
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 600 Per Person