Mattupetty Hill Trek
A local guide takes the guests for a trek to Mattupety hills amidst the wonderful tea plantations.
- A guided 7-hour trek through the plantations in Munnar
- Explore the Madupetty hills with an experienced guide.
- Witness the awe-inspiring view from the top of the hills.
Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Munnar is a place which will overwhelm you with nature’s beauty. No matter how many times you’ve been here Munnar will still seduce you with its charm and spells. Sprawling tea plantations, picturesque towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town.
- The guests are requested to report at Kerala State Road Transportation Corporation (KSRTC) bus stop, Munnar by 7:00 am and meet the trek guide.
- After a quick briefing session, get transported to Mattupetty base camp which is 5 km from Munnar.
- Hike through the tea plantations and green meadows to reach the Mattupetty hilltop by 9:30 am and witness the breathtaking view of Mattupetty dam from the top.
- Enjoy the packed breakfast with a beautiful view from the hilltop. Explore the top for up to an hour before it is time to start the hike down.
- The group is expected to reach Mattupetty base camp by 1:30 pm.
- The guests will be transported back to the starting point in Munnar by 2:00 pm.
- Service of a knowledgeable trek guide
- Packed breakfast
- Water bottle for participants
- Trekking permit
- Transportation to base camp and back
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1000 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.