Movie and Camping Under the Stars
For the love of the movie, camping and watersports, a perfect recipe for a fun outing, be a big group of friends or a team outing.
- Movie of your choice in an open area under the stars
- Watersports during the daytime for an active fun time
- Barbecue in the evening with an option of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- The Campground of an air-conditioned luxury tent, comfort and convenience
Recreating the rustic charm of travelling as part of a caravan, Under the Stars, Bangalore and Campground, Mysore brings to you a magical experience that’ll stay with you for a long, long time. The concept brings together people who yearn for outdoorsy experiences and embarks them on a journey which takes them miles from the city life and right into the lap of nature. Kayak yourself to glory, learn to set up your own tent, do your own barbeque, watch movies under the stars and dance by the poolside as the bonfires light up the scene!
Day 1: Starting from Bangalore
- The guests are required to report at UB City, Ashok Nagar in Bangalore by 10:00 am.
- Meet the host and guide for the tour here and after a group introduction session, start the road trip to Mysore in your in group or personal vehicles.
- Mysore is approximately 150 kilometres and may up to 4 hours.
- The brunch break will be at Milestone 67 on Mysore road and the brunch expenses will be covered by the members themselves as per their choice of food.
- We are expected to reach the camping ground in Mysore by 3:00 pm.
- On arrival, all the guests will be served a welcome drink, guests will have time to freshen up before leaving for the high tea.
- Watersports activities will be planned to the group at an adventure zone in the area.
- The members will have the option to either go for kayaking and jet-ski OR kayaking, speedboat and pedal boat.
- Post the active day outing and sports, the group will be back to the camping ground by 7:00 pm approximately where members can engage in more in-house games and relax by the poolside.
- An hour-long barbecue time will be planned for the night, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food will be served for the dinner.
- Meanwhile, the team will set up the video and audio systems for the movie night (The movie for the night will be decided and shared by the complete group after the booking of the trip is made).
- At the end of the day, the guest may retire in the respective accommodation option selected while booking.
Day 2: Start the road journey back to Bangalore
- The day would start early, after freshening up and breakfast by 8:30 am, check-out from the camps to start the journey for Bangalore.
- Bangalore traffic is notorious and to avoid that, the group will need to start the journey back by 9:30 am.
- The group is expected to reach back to Bangalore by 1:00 pm and once in Bangalore city parameters, guests with own vehicle can proceed to their onward journey accordingly.
- Service of trip manager and host
- Accommodation at twin sharing basis
- High tea and snacks
- Watersport activities
- Movie screening
- Barbecue and dinner (vegetarian and non-vegetarian)
- Breakfast on day-2
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2750 Per Person