2-Day Sightseeing Tour of Bikaner from Jaipur
Take a tour of the popular attraction of Rajasthan, Bikaner is surrounded by the great Thar desert and is the home to the majestic Junagarh Fort.
- Visit places like the Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, National Research Center on Camel and many more during this tour.
- Experienced chauffeur to drive you during the tour.
- A comfortable air-conditioned private cab of the tour.
Bikaner is a scenic city in the North Indian state of Rajasthan, this city is surrounded by the Thar desert. This city was founded in the year of 1486 by Rao Bika and served as the capital of the princely state of Bikaner. Located at an elevation of 242 meters, Bikaner holds an area of 155 sq. km. Bikaner has a hot semi-arid climate and also is the fourth largest city of the state of Rajasthan.
Day 1: Start from Jaipur for Bikaner and stay the night in Bikaner
- The tour starts with the pick-up from the hotel/residence in Jaipur city limits at the time selected during the booking.
- The drive from Jaipur to Bikaner is approximately 330 km and may take up to 6 hours.
- Check-in your hotel at Bikaner before starting the local sightseeing as per your convenience.
- We recommend the below-mentioned landmarks of the city, guests are free to visit any other place in Bikaner which might not be in the list:
- Junagarh Fort: A fort which is in good shape since the 16th century and was the home to the royal family
- Lalgarh Palace: Lalgarh Palace is a palace and heritage hotel in Bikaner, built for Sir Ganga Singh, Maharaja of Bikaner.
- Prachina Museum: Museum tracing Bikaner's cultural history with exhibits ranging from art to royal fashions & armor.
- National Research Centre on Camel
- After the completion of your first day's tour, get dropped at the hotel in Bikaner.
Day 2: Bikaner sightseeing and return journey to Jaipur
- Begin the tour of Bikaner from the hotel at the communicated to the driver as per your convenience.
- Below are the recommended places of visit for the second day of the tour:
- Shri Laxminath Temple: Built in the years 1504 & 1526 is one of the oldest temples in the Bikaner region of Rajasthan.
- Sursagar Lake: A beautiful lake amidst the city of Bikaner.
- Sri Sadul Museum: This museum was established in the year of 1976, it exhibits Georgian paintings, hunting trophies and rare artefacts.
- Ganga State Museum: This museum is located near the Junagarh fort and a part of it is also a library. This museum exhibits the belongings of Maharaja Ganga Singh
- Bikaner Raj Parivar Vishram Grah
- Bhandasar Jain Temple: Bhandasar Jain Temple or Banda Shah Jain temple, is situated at Bikaner, Rajasthan. This temple is famous for wall painting and artwork.
- The return journey to Jaipur may take up to 6 hours, start the journey from Bikaner accordingly.
- Get dropped at the hotel/residence in Jaipur at the end of the journey.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- All parking & toll charges
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 700 kilometres
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
6 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 10190 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.