Transfer from Galle to Colombo International Airport
Leave the worries out of your Sri Lanka trip and enjoy our hassle-free Colombo airport transfer from Galle province.
- Hassle-free transfer to Colombo International Airport from Galle district.
- Service of a well-experienced chauffer and well-maintained air-conditioned vehicle.
Bandaranaike International Airport, colloquially known as Katunayake Airport and Colombo International Airport, is the main international airport serving Sri Lanka. This airport is located 20 miles from the capital of Colombo. This previously served as Royal Airforce Airfield in 1944 during the Second World War, but in the year of 1957 Prime minister S. W. R. D. Bandaranaike removed all the British Military airfields from Ceylon (Sri Lanka), and the airfield was handed over to the Royal Ceylon Airforce (RCyAF) and renamed Katunayake.
- Upon your arrival, you will be received by our chauffeur at your specified hotel in Galle province limits.
- Post which you will be onboarding the comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to begin your journey to Colombo International Airport.
- Your journey to the airport will be of 2 to 3 hours and you will be covering about 150 kilometers.
- You will be dropped at the Colombo International Airport.
- Colombo International Airport drop-off
- All transportation using air-conditioned SUV or Minivan
- Driver and fuel charges
- All highway toll and parking fees
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6108.95 Per Vehicle