Backwater Cycling Tour
Adventure cycling tour along the backwaters of Kumarakom along the paddy fields and backwaters.
- Cycle around the Meenachil river and paddy fields.
- Witness the calm village life and interact with the locals.
- Get a chance to spot migratory birds in the area.
Explore the backwater areas on a mountain bike. Enjoy the thrill of riding through the narrow tracks over the bunds, bordering Meenachil river and paddy fields. Enjoy crossing single track wooden bridges along the way. This is the best way to experience the village water locked inside the backwater area connected with narrow wooden bridges. We will provide well maintained imported mountain bikes for the tour. Spot migratory birds that have made a temporary home in Kumarakom Bird sanctuary. Witness the calm village life and interact with the friendly locals. An experienced local guide will support you throughout the trip.
- The guests are requested to report at Pulikuttishery by 6.45 am.
- Meet the guide for the tour here for a quick briefing session.
- After the briefing session, the guests will be allotted the bicycles and the helmet.
- Ride along the backwaters of Meenachil river and across the green paddy field.
- The guide will be there to suggest the route and to take the guests to witness the village life around.
- The ride goes on till 09:30 am, end the tour at Pulikuttishery, the starting point for the tour.
- Mountain bike for the tour (Bicycle brand: Marin; Available sizes: Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large)
- Bicycle helmet
- Service of a experienced local guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1500 Per Person