Discover Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Paddleboard on the white sand beach of Rameswaram, a great chance to interact with marine life and explore the beautiful views of the blue sea.
- Explore the surrounding beaches with beautiful coconut tree alcoves
- Get a chance to observe traditional fishing methods
- Suitable for first-time participants
We paddle along the coastline of Rameswaram creating opportunities to interact with wildlife & nature. We explore the surrounding beaches with beautiful coconut tree alcoves & get a chance to observe traditional fishing methods. There is an opportunity to snorkel since we navigate through shallow bays on our trip. There are chances of spotting dolphins, sea turtles & marine biodiversity along the way. Refreshments will be served at our base after a rewarding paddle.
- The guests are requested to report at Kathadi North, Rameswaram as per the time slot is chosen (select during booking).
- Meet the guide here and have a quick training session about the techniques of Stand-up Paddle (SUP) Boarding.
- Training session includes safety measures explained to all participants by an expert instructor.
- Gear up and go for Stand-up Paddle Boarding for 2 hours across the beautiful beach of the Rameswaram.
- Light refreshments are provided after stand up paddling.
- The sport ends after 2 hours.
- 2-hour Stand-up Paddle Baording
- Equipment rentals
- Safety gear
- Instructor fee
- Shower facilities and refreshments.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 95% refund if cancelled before 11 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 2 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2830 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.