Experience the best of Kitesurfing, also known as Kiteboarding, at the white sand beach and pristine blue waters of Rameswaram.
- Enjoy the kiteboarding for 2 hours with an experienced guide.
- A challenging kiteboarding along the east coast of India organised with a level of comfort.
During the discovery program, we will give you a brief orientation about the sport, the equipment used, wind conditions and take you out for an experience on a trainer kite. A kiteboarding safari in India can be the most authentic experience in your life. India is one of the best-kept secrets in the Kitesurfing world with thousands of kilometres of unexplored lagoons, wave spots & a crazy wind season which extends to almost 10 months every year! We design kiteboarding safari's in the most reliable kite spots along the coastline using our local knowledge & solid logistical support.
- The guests are requested to report at Kathadi North, Ramnathpuram at the selected time slots (select during booking).
- Meet the guide here and have a quick briefing session about the activity.
- Learn the techniques of kiteboarding from an expert instructor.
- Go for kiteboarding for a 2-hour long session.
- After coming back, the guests are provided with light refreshments.
- End the trip with a lot of memories of kiteboarding and come again to join us.
- Training and introduction to Kiteboarding/Kitesurfing
- Service of an expert instructor
- Equipment rentals and safety gear
- Refreshments post trip
- Shower facilities
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 95% refund if cancelled before 11 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 2 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5900 Per Person