Paragliding at Dobhi
Experience an adrenaline rush amidst the lush green Dobhi valley and explore the beauties of nature from a bird's eye view.
- A 15-20 minutes flight in the Dobhi valley.
- A safety instruction session prior to the flight to get you all prepared for the flight.
- World-class guides and gears.
Dobhi is a small village situated on NH 21 between Kullu and Manali in the Naggar tehsil of Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. Paragliding is an adventure sport of flying paragliders: lightweight, free-flying, foot-launched glider aircraft with no primary rigid structure. The pilot sits in a harness suspended below the fabric wing. As with all aircraft, launching and landing are done into the wind. The wing is placed into an airstream, either by running or being pulled or an existing wind. Even though the engines are not used in paragliding, the flights can easily last up to a few kilometers and for several hours.
- The guests are required to report at the Dobhi in Naggar (near Manali) at your selected time slot (Choose time during booking).
- At the reporting point, our guide will greet the guests and drive them to the take-off point for the activity that is in a villge called Flain.
- Before Paragliding, all the guests will be given safety instructions and made comfortable with the whole process.
- The complete duration of the activity will be 2 hours including the flight time.
- Flight will be of 15-20 minutes from Flain to Dobhi Bihal.
- The activity is going to be Tandem Paraglide, which means that each guest will be flying with a certified and government licensed pilots only.
- At the complition of the flight, the guests will be dropped back to Dobhi, Naggar.
- The guest are expected to reach back to the starting up to 2 hours from the starting time.
- Transportation from reporting point and back
- Safety gears
- Flying with a licensed instructor
- Any photo or videography (can be availed on spot)
- Hotel pick-up and drop
- Anything not specified in the inclusions above
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guests should wear t-shirts, full pants (No saree/skirts), shoes (no chappals) and a cap.
- The guests may also carry sunscreen, glares, snacks and water bottle and a camera to take pictures!
- Recording of your experience using HD cameras at an extra cost payable on the spot
- Avoid flying immediately after taking food. Leave at least 1-2 hours of gap
- We recommend participants with heart ailment and epilepsy to consult medical advice to do the activity of Paragliding
- Children below 9 years and people beyond 85 kilograms are not allowed for this activity
- Paragliding is a wind dependent sport and there’s a possibility of last minute reschedules or cancellations, which are beyond our control
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Dhobi Counter near Naggar, exact address is shared up on booking
- The contact person name and phone number is shared in the booking voucher
₹ 2150 Per Person