Banasura Hill Trek
- Enjoy a trek through the winding mountains and forests of Wayanad with an experienced guide.
- Explore the top of Banasura hills, which gives a mesmerizing views
Banasura Hills is one of the highest mountain range in the Western Ghats. Trekkers here can see everything from wild medicinal flowers to waterfalls and cloud-capped hills. People can immerse themselves between the mist by trekking through the highlands to Banasura peak. The trail is spectacular in its own terms because of the lack of crowds here which makes it more rewarding and enjoyable experience.
- The guests are requested to report near base camp of Banasura hill resort in Pulunjal by 9:00 am.
- The guide for the tour will be here and after a briefing session on the activity, the trek would start.
- Expected time to start the trek is 10:00 am.
- The trek is 9 km (one way) and the trail comprises of grasslands, forest area and views of vast green landscapes.
- The group is expected to reach the top of Banasura Hill by 12:30- 1:00 pm. The guests will have time to explore the hilltop and enjoy the view of Banasura backwaters at the top.
- Enjoy the packed lunch with the views from the hilltop.
- The descending down will begin by 2:00 pm and the group is expected to reach the base camp by 5:00 pm.
- The trek experience ends after reaching the base camp which is also the starting point of the activity.
- Service of a knowledgeable trek guide
- Trekking permission
- Packed lunch
- Drinking water
- First aid kit
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1700 Per Person