Camping in the Tea Plantation
A camping experience in Wayanad in the picturesque tea plantations.
- Exclusive camping experience
- Enjoying the local Kerala style cuisine
Wayanad is a district in the northeast of Kerala. It is set high on the Western Ghats with altitudes ranging from 700 to 2100. In the east, the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is a lush, forested region with areas of high altitude, home to animals including Asiatic elephants, tigers, leopards and egrets. Camp stay at this place will provide you with comfort and proximity to nature all at once. The misty mornings when the sun rays peeking through the tea plantation is one of the many things which makes this camp special.
Day 1: Report at Chundale
- The guests are requested to arrive at Chundale by 5:00 pm in the evening.
- The team representative will meet the guests here and will guide them to the campsite at one of the most scenic locations in Wayanad.
- It is going to be a short walk from reporting point to the campsite, under 1 kilometre.
- At the campsite, relax by the bonfire with some light music.
- Freshly cooked Kerala style dinner will be served at the campsite.
- Camp under the millions of stars that will give you a great experience at our campsite.
Day 2: Checkout day
- Early morning, enjoy the sunrise and view of tea plantations from the campsite.
- Explore the place around and go on a walk in the tea plantation.
- Freshly cooked breakfast will be served at the campsite.
- Checkout from the camps by 10:00 am and start your onward journey.
- Accommodation in camps at twin or triple sharing basis as per the group size
- Plantation entry charges
- Bonfire at the camping site
- Dinner and breakfast
- Drinking water
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1799 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.