Bhangarh Day Tour from Jaipur
Considered as one of India's most haunted places, Bhangarh is a small village popular for its historical ruins. Just about 80 kilometres from the city of Jaipur.
- Take a tour of Bhangarh and explore the ruins of what was once a bustling village.
- Certified by the Archaeological Survey of India to be unsafe to visit before sunrise and sunset.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Bhangarh is a small village located in the Alwar district of Rajasthan and also is at the edge of Sariska Tiger Reserve. It is considered one of India's many haunted places. The village was established in the year of 1573 during the reign of Kachwaha Rajput ruler of Jaipur Bhagwant Das as the residence of his second son Madho Singh. The village has remained inhabited since the famine of 1783. Apart from the spookiness, Bhangarh is dotted with quite a few historical architectural beauties.
- The tour starts with your pick up from the hotel/residence at the time selected by your during the booking.
- The drive to Bhangarh is about 80 kilometres from Jaipur and may take up to 2 hours to reach.
- Once in Bhangarh, we recommend the following attractions for your tour:
- Bhangarh Fort: The 17th-century fortress was built by Bhagwant Das for his son as a residence.
- Gopinath Temple: As the name suggests Gopinath temple is dedicated to Lord Gopinath, this temple lies close to the Bhangarh Fort.
- Dadhimati Mata Temple: Temple dedicated to Dadhimati, is one of the oldest surviving temples in northern India. It was built in the 4th century and is of the Gupta era.
- Sarsa Mata Temple: A temple which was built about 600 years ago is the humble home of Goddess Sarsa Mata. The temple gives refuge to travellers who come to Bhangarh region.
- After the completion of Bhangarh sightseeing tour, start your return journey to Jaipur and get dropped to your hotel/residence within the city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop (within city limits)
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab
- All toll charges
- The driver and fuel charges
- Usage of the vehicle for 250 kilometres as per the itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3090 Per Vehicle