Wayanad Bicycle Tour with Camping and Jungle Trail Walking
Exploring the known and some unknown trails of Wayanad on the bicycle, on foot and a night under the stars in the middle of a tea plantation.
- Explore the offbeat locations in the walking trail
- Ride along the muddy trails, tea plantations and explore the scenic views
- Enjoy the zip lining over the beautiful landscape of the area
- Camping under the stars
With your arrival at the meeting point post lunch, start pedalling through different trails with a mix of terrains. Ride through the 12 km trail that consists of tea plantations, tarmac, smooth and muddy trails and scenic vistas and arrives at the starting point to complete the circuit. After relaxing for a bit, its time to move onto the campsite which is located at one of the most scenic locations in Wayanad. Steaming dinner and a warm fire awaits you there. Camp under the millions of stars that will great you at our campsite. Enjoy the night with music and games.
Arrive by 7:30 am after breakfast at beautiful Pozhuthana and start the walk from the tea gardens. End the walk in a forest where you will reach a mountain stream. Spend time unwinding at the stream surrounded by the rainforest, and return to civilization by lunchtime.
Day 1: Bicycle tour and camping
- The guests are requested to report at Chundale, Wayanad by 2:30 pm.
- The host and guide for the tour will meet the guests here.
- After a quick safety briefing session with the guide, the bicycles and helmets will be allocated to the guests.
- The ride starts at 3:00 pm and goes through the tea plantations, tarmac, smooth and muddy trails.
- The total ride will be 12 km and is expected to end by 6:30 pm.
- Reach the campsite by 7:00 pm, freshen up at the campsite and relax by the bonfire before the dinner, which will be served by 8:30 pm.
- Retire in your camps for the night.
Day 2: Nature trail walking and Ziplining
- Wake up to the beautiful sunrise and enjoy the early morning views of the area.
- Have an early breakfast and reach the Pozhutana, approximately 8 km from the campsite, by 7:30 am to start the nature trail walk.
- The key attraction of the nature trail is also a natural stream surrounded by the rainforest.
- The walk is expected to ends by 10:30 am from where the guests will move to the ziplining point by 11:00 am.
- The trip ends after the ziplining and the guests may start their onward journey.
- Bicycle for the tour
- Bicycle safety helmets
- Drinking water and snacks during the bicycle tour
- Nature trail walk
- Guide charges
- Accommodation in tents at twin or triple sharing basis as per the group size
- Tents and sleeping bags
- Dinner and breakfast
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4099 Per Person