Overnight Camping at the Base of Kolukkumalai Hills, Munnar
Get a chance to camp at the base of Kolukkumalai hills and experience the best camping
- Unwind under the open sky.
- Relax and revive in chilled weather.
Kolukkumalai is about 7,130 feet (2,170 m) above sea level and lies some 32 kilometres (20 mi) from Munnar. Kolukkumalai offers its visitors excellent views of Tamil Nadu's green plains which lie alongside Kerala's towering hills. The visitors can take a stroll down a relatively narrow and steep pathway which leads to the plains. Kolukkumalai is suited for families wanting a peaceful and relaxing vacation. This haven in Munnar is best known for its misty valleys, colonial bungalows and tea plantations that extend in every direction.
- The guests are requested to report at 4:00 pm in the evening and meet the guide.
- The guide will greet the guests and welcome drinks are provided to the guests.
- Relax, breathe the fresh air and take a nature walk enjoying the chilling weather.
- Hot and delicious homemade food is served to all the guests.
- After food, we can enjoy the music, dance and relax at the warmth of a campfire.
- Wind up the day by camping under the stars in cool weather.
- Wake up early in the morning and have the hot served tea.
- Enjoy the freshly prepared breakfast and check out of the campsite by 10:00 am.
- Tented Stay (twin or triple sharing basis in Dome Tents)
- 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast
- Welcome Drink
- Evening Tea and Snacks
- Any transportation to the campsite (can be arranged at an extra cost)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.