Scuba Diving at Kovalam
Kovalam open waters have spectacular and rich marine life with sparkling visibility. The diversity of corals and various species of fishes is what makes diving here an attractive opportunity.
- For the certified and non-certified divers
- PADI certified instructors for the activity
- Free videos and photos of diving
Scuba diving is one of the adventurous activities enjoyed by many tourists. All the necessary equipment and a lifeguard, and you are all set to dive into the blue paradise filled with beautiful coral reefs and an enormous number of fishes. Experience a different world with underwater life forms.
- The guests are required to report at the dive centre at the selected time slot (Choose while booking)
- The instructor for the dive will meet the guest at the dive centre and after a quick introduction, the participants will proceed for the dive training session (for non-certified divers only).
- The training session will be of 15 minutes where the dive instructor will explain how to breathe and move underwater.
- After the training session, participants will proceed for open water dive in the sea. The dive duration is expected to be up to 30 minutes.
- At the completion of the diving experience, photos and videos are shared with the guests.
- All dive equipment.
- Service of a certified instructor.
- Training session as per the plan.
- One dive for up to 30 minutes.
- Dive photography and video.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5250 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.