BR Hills Night Camp and Falls Trek
This time, Adventuresomes will be visiting a campsite near BR hills and trek nearby. Also, exploring a hidden falls in the area, post that we'll also be walking in the stream of water along the falls for kilometre and experiencing unique wildlife present in these pristine forests.
- Stream Walk
Day 1: [Saturday]
Leave Bangalore on Saturday Evening (Dinner on the way)
Reach the campsite by Saturday Night
Camp around the bonfire and participate in camping activities
Day 2: [Sunday]
Wake up the next morning for some more adventures
After Breakfast, we take a stroll to explore the hidden falls and go for an exciting falls trekking.
Post that, we are back in the camp for Lunch.
After Lunch, we leave for Bangalore
What's Not Included:
- BR Hills Sanctuary visit
- Anything not mentioned
- Food (Regional Food):
- 1 Breakfast (Idli Vada, Upma),
- 1 Lunch (Puliyogre +White Rice + Butter Milk+ Chicken Kabab)
- Transfers: Bangalore to campsite and back
- Stay: Camping in Tents
- Guide & Activity Manager
- The place is near BR Hills, not exactly BR Hills. The camp is near Kollegal
- Please do not expect any luxury during the trip.
- No alcohol or loud music.
- Strictly no plastics to be thrown.
- Only one pickup and drop point will be provided.
- All participants have to fill forms before boarding for the trip and must bring ID card photocopy and PP size photograph.
- All participants must follow the operator's intructors and must not stray away from the group.
- Timings are tentative and subject to change without prior notice.
- Participation can be cancelled from the operators end at any point of time if the participant found not eligible for the event.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: