BR Hills 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Bangalore
Biligiri Rangaswamy Hills or BR Hills is a Wildlife Sanctuary that covers an area of 539 sq km. The wildlife reserve is situated on a hill range that links the Western and Eastern Ghats.
- Take a tour of BR Hills and visit the important places with an experienced driver.
- Get a chance to spot wild animals and endangered species in a safari.
- Witness the exotic flora and fauna in BR Hill range
The Biligirirangana Hills, commonly called BR Hills, is a hill range situated in south-eastern Karnataka. The Biligirirangana Hills is an off-beat getaway for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. The Biligiri Rangaswamy Temple Wildlife Sanctuary is on hilly terrain at an altitude of about 5000 feet. It was declared a Tiger Reserve in December 2010. BRT Wildlife Sanctuary is a haven for varied species of wildlife and is rich in flora and fauna. The place is inhabited by a number of wild animals like elephants, gaurs, sambars and others. It is most famous for housing several endangered species, including tigers.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore and reach BR Hills and visit the temple
- The tour starts with the pick-up from the guest's hotel/residence in Bangalore city at the time selected during the booking.
- The drive to BR Hills is about 175 km from Bangalore and may take up to 5 hours
- The main attraction of the area is its natural beauty and Biligiri Ranganathaswamy temple which is dedicated to Lord Ranganatha. This is the only temple in the world which depicts Lord Ranganatha in standing position.
- Also visit the Dodda Sampige Mara, which means the Big Champak tree and this tree is believed to be more than 2000 years old.
- Towards the evening, one might want to just sit back and enjoy the jungle views and fresh air.
- The driver will drop us back to the guest house or hotel.
Day 2: Spend a leisurely time and drive back to Bangalore.
- After breakfast, take a safari ride in the wildlife sanctuary, the same can be arranged by the hotel management on request.
- During the safari one might get a chance to spot a wide variety of animals and birds.
- BR Hills is mostly preferred by travellers to relax and enjoy the nature.
- Start the return journey in time to reach Bangalore by late evening.
- The driver will drop the guests back to the hotel/residence in Bangalore (same as the pick-up point).
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Bangalore city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 600 KM
- Any cab parking charges and highway toll charges.
- Accommodation and meals for the guests.
- Any personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Pick-up address and drop address at the end of the tour should be the same.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometer limit of 600 kilometers.
- After 600 kilometers, additional per kilometer charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence address in Bangalore city limits, provided during the booking.
- The driver details, contact number and cab details are shared 2 to 4 hours prior to the start time of the tour.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the pickup address, so please provide the complete address in the booking check out page.
₹ 9360 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.