Kabini, Nagarahole and Mysore 2-Day Tour from Bangalore
Kabini wildlife reserve is one of the most sort-after wildlife destinations in Karnataka for its accessibility from the city of Bangalore and its diversity of flora and fauna.
- Explore Kabini which is surrounded by complete wildlife.
- A great place for wildlife spotting, like herds of Elephants, Jaguar, Tiger and Black Leopard
- Enjoy the refreshing drive through the wildlife reserve, Kabini is surrounded by four major wildlife zones - Bandipur, Nagarhole, Mudumalai and Wayanad.
Kabini is one of the major tributaries of river Kaveri. The backwaters of the Kabini reservoir are very rich in wildlife especially in summer when the water level recedes to form rich grassy meadows. Kabini is surrounded by four major wildlife zones - Bandipur, Nagarhole, Mudumalai and Wayanad. The dam forms an enormous reservoir called the Kabini Reservoir near the town of Sargur. In this tour, visit the national park and witness the variety of flora and fauna in the region. Also, witness the river Kabini flowing flawlessly.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore and reach Kabini and visit Nagarahole national park
- The tour starts with the guest's pick up from their hotel/residence address in Bangalore city limits (Select pick-up time during the booking).
- Kabini is about 210 km from Bangalore city and may take up to 5 hours to reach.
- The drive to Kabini is a beautiful, lined with trees and dense vegetation once inside the reserve area.
- The road goes through the Nagarhole National Park and Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, over a 280 years old bridge built over the river Kabini.
- The guests can also opt for the jeep safari and go into the woods to spot the wildlife and variety of species. The same can be arranged by the forest department and even by the hotel/resort of your overnight stay.
- Kabini backwaters are where the river Kabini flows flawlessly with all its beauty and one can also take a coracle ride in the backwaters of Kabini.
- Spend a leisurely time at the resort or any hotel and enjoy an overnight stay amidst nature.
Day 2: Take a jeep safari and Mysore Sightseeing and drive back to Bangalore
- After breakfast, visit Kabini dam which is built on river Kabini, one of the major tributary of river Kaveri.
- A morning safari can also be opted to see the jungle wake up to the morning sun.
- You may choose to visit Mysore Palace and the Brindavan Gardens enquote Bangalore if time permits (we suggest you to reach Mysore by the early afternoon hours, please plan your trip accordingly)
- Start the return journey to Bangalore in time to reach back by late evening.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Bangalore city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 600 KM.
- Any cab parking charges and highway toll charges.
- Accommodation and meal for the guests.
- Any personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Pick-up address and drop address at the end of the tour should be the same.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs.300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometer limit of 600 kilometers.
- After 600 kilometers, additional per kilometer charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs.12 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs.15 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence address in Bangalore city limits, provided during the booking.
- The driver details, contact number and cab details are shared 2 to 4 hours prior to the start time of the tour.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the pickup address, so please provide the complete address in the booking check out page.
₹ 8970 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.