Kabini and Nagarahole 2-Day Tour from Bangalore
Kabini wildlife reserve is one of the most sort-after wildlife destinations in Karnataka for its accessibility from the city of Bangalore and its diversity of flora and fauna.
- Explore Kabini which is surrounded by complete wildlife.
- A great place for wildlife spotting, like herds of Elephants, Jaguar, Tiger and Black Leopard
- Enjoy the refreshing drive through the wildlife reserve, Kabini is surrounded by four major wildlife zones - Bandipur, Nagarhole, Mudumalai and Wayanad.
Kabini is one of the major tributaries of river Kaveri. The backwaters of the Kabini reservoir are very rich in wildlife especially in summer when the water level recedes to form rich grassy meadows. Kabini is surrounded by four major wildlife zones - Bandipur, Nagarhole, Mudumalai and Wayanad. The dam forms an enormous reservoir called the Kabini Reservoir near the town of Sargur. In this tour, visit the national park and witness the variety of flora and fauna in the region. Also, witness the river Kabini flowing flawlessly.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore and reach Kabini and visit Nagarahole national park
- The tour starts with the guest's pick up from their hotel/residence address in Bangalore city limits (Select pick-up time during the booking).
- Kabini is about 210 km from Bangalore city and may take up to 5 hours to reach.
- The drive to Kabini is a beautiful, lined with trees and dense vegetation once inside the reserve area.
- The road goes through the Nagarhole National Park and Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, over a 280 years old bridge built over the river Kabini.
- The guests can also opt for the jeep safari and go into the woods to spot the wildlife and variety of species. The same can be arranged by the forest department and even by the hotel/resort of your overnight stay.
- Kabini backwaters are where the river Kabini flows flawlessly with all its beauty and one can also take a coracle ride in the backwaters of Kabini.
- Spend a leisurely time at the resort or any hotel and enjoy an overnight stay amidst nature.
Day 2: Take a jeep safari and ride back to Bangalore
- After breakfast, visit Kabini dam which is built on river Kabini, one of the major tributary of river Kaveri.
- A morning safari can also be opted to see the jungle wake up to the morning sun.
- Start the return journey to Bangalore in time to reach back by late evening.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Bangalore city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 600 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7920 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.