Largest Waterfall In Kerala and Elephant Camp Tour
Athirapally is known as the land of rivers, forests and great waterfalls. Visit the largest waterfall in Kerala, the Athirapally waterfall and elephant camp, both a popular attraction amongst travellers.
- Visit the largest waterfall in Kerala, surround by lush green forest.
- Athirapally, the region in Sholayar ranges so beautifully intertwined with lush green forest and sizzling cascading waterfalls.
- Witness the bathing and feeding of elephants at Abhayaranyam near Kochi.
Athirappilly Falls is situated in Thrissur district of Kerala. Athirappilly Falls is the largest waterfall in Kerala and is nicknamed “The Niagara of India”. Many endangered and endemic species of flora and fauna are found in the forests of the Athirapilly-Vazhachal area.
The Kodanad Elephant Training Centre, which was moved to Abhayaranyam near Kaprikkad, is one of the largest elephant training centres in Kerala. You can find Spotted deer, Sambar deer and young elephants here. In this tour, you will be visiting both the places.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel/residence in the city limits at 8:00 am.
- After a quick introduction, drive to Kodanada Elephant Training Centre (small zoo) begins.
- Elephant farm is approximately 50 km from Kochi and may take up to 2 hours to reach the farm.
- At the farm, one can spot elephants, spotted deer, and sambar deer.
- The guests may be able to witness the bathing and feeding of elephants and a chance to take pictures with the elephants.
- The guests will have up to 1.5 hours to enjoy being at the farm with elephants and deer before the early lunch break.
- Post lunch, start the drive to Athirapally waterfall which is about 45 km from the farm and may take up to 1.5 hours to reach.
- The drive to the waterfall is beautiful in itself, the falls are surrounded by lush green forest and beautiful view. The forest bursting with life and greenery during monsoon OR right after the monsoon.
- The guests would have enough time to enjoy the beautiful landscape and the views of the region.
- The guests will be dropped back to the hotel/residence in Kochi by around 6:00 pm (estimated time).
- All transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop from the hotel in Kochi city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meal charges.
- Bottled water.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This tour is NOT operational on Monday.
- A Sedan cab can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests only (above 5 years of age).
- The cab driver will be English speaking and would assist the guests for the tour.
- Children below 5 years of age are not charged for the tour.
- The tour involves a moderate level of walking so guests are requested to wear comfortable shoes.
- The daytime in Kochi and around can be hot, use sunscreen and dress accordingly.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel in Kochi
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel, so please provide the complete address in the booking check out page.
- The local person's contact and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher
₹ 4600 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.