Mohali One-Way Drop from Gurgaon
Hassle-free one-way drop from the city of Gurgaon to the popular cities of Punjab, Mohali.
- One way transfer from Gurgaon to Mohali on a private air-conditioned cab.
- A hassle-free journey, no worries of haggling over the fare.
- Service of an experienced chauffeur.
Mohali which is now known as Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar is a commercial hub and lies close to Chandigarh. This city is named after the eldest son of Guru Gobind Singh who is Sahibzada Ajit Singh. Mohali has emerged as one of the most important cities in Punjab and the rest of northern India; it is developing rapidly as an IT Hub of the state. Mohali has a sub-tropical continental monsoon climate.
- The pick-up for transfer will the guest's hotel/residence in Gurgaon city limits at a time selected while booking.
- The journey to Mohali is approximately 300 km and may take up to 6 hours to reach.
- Once in Mohali, the guests will be dropped at the residence, hotel OR any place within city limits.
- All transportation using a private air-conditioned (A.C.) cab.
- Pick-up from hotel/residence in Gurgaon.
- Drop-off at hotel/residence in Mohali.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Interstate taxes.
- All highway toll charges.
- Cab usage limit of 320 kilometres.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4290 Per Vehicle